Monday, March 25, 2013

I Thought It Was Supposed To Be Spring!

It's been snowing outside all day & I'm sitting here freezing my bootay off! What happened to the nice warm weather? 
My husband & I were both supposed to work today but had to call out due to slick roads, I planned on spending my extra time at home cleaning & working out but so far I have sat in front of the computer (procrastination at it's finest). 

I'm all caught up on Chicago Fire (yay!) & can't wait till the next episode! For those of you who are fans of the show I have to say that I'm seriously hoping Severide says yes to Shay! 
Now it's time to get caught up on Revenge! 

It seems like their were a couple things that I thought about throughout the day to blog about & of course I seem to have forgotten them (maybe time to get a notebook?) I suppose if I think of it again I can always write another post.

Now that my hubby has quit hogging the TV (he's a Madden addict) I suppose I will actually go workout now... Zumba here I come!


No comments: