Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Here I Go Again, Falling Off The Wagon


I have once again let my procrastination get the best of me. I guess we'll just call it an unexpected week off from blogging, the biggest reason is that my lovely little Verizon Jetpack was all out of GB & I'm not a huge fan of the Blogger app. 

Anyway... I went to Hobby Lobby today & decided that I seriously need to start putting my craftiness to work, I've decided to start a facebook page to sell my crafts & refurbished furniture & such, now I just need a name! 

One of the things I'll be making is hanging letters, I don't have one put together yet but here's some of my supplies that I bought today.


  

Oh & I also scored this cute stamp for cheap!

I can't wait to get started.
If you have any name ideas leave them in the comments :)

No comments: