Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Hello Again...

 I know it's been a looong time, I've gotten on here a few times & started to type out a blog post but then got distracted. I've been a busy girl lately, on top of working my retail job I've also gotten involved in a work from home opportunity called Instant Rewards, so far it's not really going anywhere but I've seen others make decent money from it so for now I will continue to press on. I also got my business license at the beginning of this month so my photography business is now legit :) My goal is that by the end of this year I will be able to quit my job in retail & work from home, I'm also planning on getting my hands into a few other things, one of which is refurbishing furniture & selling it (something I've been wanting to do for awhile now). I need to get my rear end in gear if I want to be a work from home guru, I'll keep you all updated on my progress. Another thing that has happened in our household is that my husband became a volunteer firefighter, he loves it & is studying hard to try & get a job as a paid firefighter, I'm super proud of him!
You would think I would have more to tell you seeing as how it's been so long but theirs not been much going on, I will try to get on here later today & post some yummy recipes & anything else I may think of :)

For now I will leave you with my current song addiction...



Gotta love that truck ;)

No comments: