Friday, March 22, 2013

High Five For Friday

 photo H54Fbutton-triangle_zps678b65ba.jpg


This is my first time joining in on  High Five for Friday, I've heard it's a lot of fun so I thought I'd try it! 
I'm linking up with Lauren from At My Grey Desk. You should too! 




1. My business card holder that I made out of duck tape :)  I bought mini business cards from Moo.com (which I love!) but my old business card holder was too big, I just happened to have some duck tape laying around and Ta-Da! 

2.   The sunshine! It's still actually pretty cool (ok, cold) here in Tn. but today the sun was shining & it was nice & warm out (it didn't last very long though).

3. My kitty, Dutchess, I love this kitty so much, she is the most snuggliest (is that a word?) kitty I have ever seen.   She's also a good source of entertainment :) 

4.  Mini sample of the hazelnut frappuccino from Starbucks (my new favorite, yummo!) 

5.  My all time new favorite nail polish, I'm obsessed with teal & this nail polish is just perfect! 

No comments: