Thursday, December 27, 2012

Slow-Cooker Pumpkin Pie & Speedway In Lights

Hello Lovelies,

 I hope everyone has had a great day, I spent the day relaxing with my whole family around the house, eating leftover Christmas dinner & then we headed out to the Bristol Motor Speedway for the Speedway in Lights. If you've never been there it really needs to be put on your bucket list! 
I didn't get the chance to take many pictures due to being in the back seat of a pick-up but I did get these pictures :)

                                    

My Mommy & Daddy!                    Snow Flurries!!!                             Pretty Lights!               

I'm hoping we get to go back one more time this year. 
They have an open air sleigh (tram) ride that we're hoping to reserve & if we do I should be able to get some awesome photos of the lights. :)



As promised, here is the Slow-Cooker Pumpkin Pie recipe I promised...

Makes 5-6 servings 

Prep. Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 3-4 hours
Cooling Time: 2-4 hours
Ideal slow cooker size: 3-qt.

15-oz. can solid-pack pumpkin
12-oz. can evaporated milk
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup low-fat buttermilk baking mix
2 eggs, beaten
1/4 stick (2 Tbsp.) butter, melted
1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
3/4 tsp. ground ginger
1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
whipped topping

1. Spray slow cooker with cooking spray.
2. Mix all ingredients together in slow cooker, except whipped topping.
3. Cover. Cook on Low 3-4 hours, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
4. Allow to cool to warm, or chill, before serving with whipped topping. 

This recipe is delicious & sooo easy to make! 
You really should give it a try! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, this was an extremely nice post. Finding the time and actual effort to produce a great article… but what can I say… I hesitate a whole lot and don't manage to get nearly anything done.
Review my homepage :: los angeles property management