Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas ( a few hours late)

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas,  I know I did! I ate Way too much Ham, & mashed potatoes & gravy (Ham gravy is my favorite! ) & I had a blast with my family, especially when my dad started throwing the dinner rolls to my brother like they were little footballs, although that came to a halt when my brother missed a roll & it hit the floor ( we couldn't risk losing anymore rolls Lol).
In the previous post I mentioned my craft projects but couldn't share details but seeing as how they have opened the gifts I suppose I can tell you. I actually made coasters out of tile & scrapbook paper.
I made 4 sets, I will post pictures of all 4 sets later, along with how I made them :)
I'm using the Blogger app on my Droid  for the first time so I apologize if theirs any spelling errors or any errors in general for that matter. The app is handy but it is very limited. 
It's getting pretty late so I am heading to bed. Next post I plan on giving you guys a delicious crock-pot pumpkin cake recipe. :)

No comments: