Sunday, December 23, 2012

I'm Back!

Hey all, I know my blog has been oh so quiet lately, things finally started to slow down around here but now I have no internet  :/ I'm at my grandmas house for the evening & thought I would post. I can't wait to get my internet back so I can start blogging all the time again. 

I'm working on some crafty projects right now but their Christmas presents so they will have to stay a secret for now ;) 

I don't know about you guys but I am loving the holiday season! Hot cocoa, sweaters, mittens, snow, Christmas movies & music, & most of all spending time with my family.
Speaking of which it's getting a bit late & my hubby is ready to head home so I will leave you with the trailer from my all time favorite Christmas movie ever...




I hope you all have a safe & wonderful Christmas! 


No comments: