Friday, May 17, 2013

Happies & Crappies


Hey guys, today I'm linking up with Stephanie from Vintage Modern Wife for Happies & Crappies! 

Happies

1. My little brother got engaged & I'm super excited that I'm getting a sister!


2. My husband has tomorrow off! He doesn't get many weekends off so on the rare occasion that he gets a Saturday or a Sunday off we usually have a hard time deciding what to do but I know that no matter what we choose it will be fun & relaxing.


3. I'm almost finished with the website for Boutique 21:21! All I have left is the "About me" section (always the hardest part).




Crappies

1.  This season of Revenge is over & of course the last episode always leaves ya hanging waiting for more.


2. My sleeping schedule has been WAY out of wack, I'm talking not falling asleep till 7am & sleeping till 2 pm, I feel nocturnal & it's gotta stop. 


3. I have been trying to have a yard sale for the past 2 weekends, the weather man had called for storms both last weekend & this weekend so I held off, Last weekend there was no rain till late evening & so far there has been so ran this weekend (I totally could have had a yard sale this morning) oh well, maybe next weekend.

No comments: