Monday, October 1, 2012

Crazy Week

Hey all, I have been horrible about not blogging this past week, but, in my defense it has been a crazy week. 
The week started out alright, my husband & I helped move some furniture for my grandparents & great grandparents & I've been working on my craft room some more. I've had a headache the majority of this week (thanks to the weather change) but only 2 days were unbearable. My husband has come down with a cold & I keep feeling like I'm getting one but my body is still fighting it off (for now). 
The worst part of this week was Friday morning, I let the dogs outside (we have a min-pin named Hershey & a pit-bull terrier mix named Sebastian) & I heard Hershey yelping so I went to go see what was going on, I opened the back door & he comes running inside with blood all over him, now I don't handle blood well, especially when it's all over my little doggy, so I start freaking out. I put him in the tub to rinse him off so I can see where he's bleeding from & realize that he has a huge gash in his butt hole (gross) I have no clue what happened but I couldn't stop the bleeding so we rushed him to the vet. My poor baby had to have 8 stitches & then the vet convinced me to go ahead and have him neutered so he's got 2 more stitches from where they took his cojones (poor dog). 
I've had to keep a close eye on him since we've had him home, for some reason the cat keeps trying to claw at his butt stitches so I can't let him out of my sight. I'm hoping this next week goes quickly so he can get his stitches taken out, it's hard to keep a min-pin calm.

So anyway, that was my week. Their were lots of things I had planned to blog about but never got to it. 
One of the things I was going to blog about was the guy wearing the orange vest that said "I am a drunk driver" while he picked up trash off the side of the road. I think they should make them all wear vest with their crime in print, here's some examples...


Ok, I need to go get busy on my guest room, my cousin will be down at the end of October & at this rate she will have to sleep on boxes, so for her sake, this is the end of this post.

Oh, I almost forgot, my song addiction of the week...



Now this is the end of this post ;)

No comments: