Saturday, September 22, 2012

It's Officially Fall!

Unfortunately I didn't get the chance to post yesterday like I planned to & today's post will be short. The reason I didn't get to post yesterday was because I was busy helping out with a yard sale, now I didn't even know the person that was having the yard sale, my great grandparents just bought a house from her & she still had the place packed full of stuff, so my grandma & great grandparents had packed all of her stuff up & cleaned the house & then helped her set up her yard sale (actually they did almost all the work) so I figured I would go help out for the yard sale (besides, yard sales are fun). 

Anyway I'm pretty excited about today being the first day of fall, I love fall & thankfully it actually feels like fall here in Tn. & soon the leaves will be changing & it will be perfect weather for hot chocolate, hoodies, & bonfires,. I think my next big project will be a firepit!

Get out there & enjoy the beautiful weather!

No comments: